Hej hej, from Sweden. After studying abroad in Vienna, Austria, I developed a passion for travel and culture. I even wrote a doctoral dissertation on The Long Term Effects of Studying Abroad. After beginning a happy life with my wife in Nashville, Tennessee and teaching middle school there for five years, we decided to have and adventure and move to Europe. Now we are enjoying learning our new city: Stockholm, Sweden.
I love history, being loud, beer, live music, making friends with strangers, and Dobby the House Elf.
Posts by Kevin:
- Let’s Talk About Sex… To Middle Schoolers
- Buying a Home in Sweden
- The Prins Visit Stockholm
- Moving to Sweden: Life Hacks
- How to Become a Swedish Resident
- Life Without Four Wheels: Public Transit in Stockholm
- Swede Tooth
- 12 Countries in 12 Months (Part 2)
- 12 Countries in 12 Months (Part 1)
- Student Life in Sweden: Lunch and Stuff