Hej hej, from Sweden. After studying abroad in Vienna, Austria, I developed a passion for travel and culture. I even wrote a doctoral dissertation on The Long Term Effects of Studying Abroad. After beginning a happy life with my wife in Nashville, Tennessee and teaching middle school there for five years, we decided to have and adventure and move to Europe. Now we are enjoying learning our new city: Stockholm, Sweden. I love history, being loud, beer, live music, making friends with strangers, and Dobby the House Elf.
Posts by Kevin:
- Student Life in Sweden: Lunch and Stuff
- Student Life in Sweden: Rights, Freedoms, and Responsibilities
- Renting a Home in Sweden
- Internationella Engelska Skolan
- Right of Public Access
- Living Like a Local: Shopping and Fika
- Let’s Call It Vacation Before We Call It Home
- Goodbye Nashville!
- Pants or No Pants?